Rugged Product Used in Slovak Communication Base Station Management
A communication base station refers to a low-power wireless antenna tower that communicates with users’ mobile phones. The base station includes various devices for wireless communication, power supply equipment used, and various auxiliary equipment. With the continuous development of wireless communication technology, the number of base stations is gradually increasing, and basic services are also increasing rapidly, which brings a huge test to all maintainers of the base stations. In order to ensure the normal and stable operation of the entire system, relevant staffs need to arrive at the scene in time in the event of a failure and take effective measures to complete the analysis and the repair. As a provider of communication base station solutions in Slovakia, the client company must establish a scientific and reasonable management method to achieve timely management of the station resources in order to improve work efficiency and enhance the communication quality.
1. Most of the traditional methods are manual on-site inventory, copying, entry, and aggregation, which easily cause the station assets and accounts to be inconsistent;
2. There are a large number of base stations, few maintainers, and heavy management tasks. Only partial spot checks can be performed every year, full coverage cannot be performed, and omissions may occur;
3. The maintainer is not clear about the specific base station path and cannot reach the site quickly, which affects the maintenance work;
4. Information on asset purchase, maintenance, and scrap cannot be obtained in time, and real-time management and inventory of base station assets cannot be performed.
Aiming at the problem of the management method of Slovak communication base stations, MUNBYN recommended a 10-inch rugged tablet IRT05. It integrates data collection, real-time transmission, information statistics, and real-time monitoring functions, which perfectly solve the problems now facing, and has great help to the construction, maintenance, and management of the communication base stations.
Rugged Windows Tablet
1. Collect and store base station equipment information;
2. Real-time feedback of faults. If a fault is found, the fault information is immediately transmitted to the back-end system, and the management staff can handle the fault in time, which greatly improves the efficiency and management of the base station and line faults;
3. Automatically collect asset tag information, can accurately grasp the use of assets, from storage, allocation, and maintenance to scrap, the entire cycle is clear at a glance;
4. Summarize and count equipment data and maintenance information to ensure that relevant personnel fully grasp the specific information and data.