Rugged Tablet for Engineering Construction Solutions
In recent years, due to the development of information technology, the engineering construction industry has accelerated its transformation and upgrading, becoming an urgent task. As a professional spatial geographic information data service provider, our client is committed to providing industry users with professional spatial geographic information related technology services, intelligent solutions, and related software and hardware development services. Improving engineering efficiency and ensuring engineering quality is the breakthrough point for their company.
1. The complex geographical environment before construction and the difficulty of route planning lead to low project completion rates;
2. Various types of project plans are difficult to confirm;
3. The engineering is massive, and it is difficult to obtain timely information on material and equipment installation, which can easily lead to omissions;
4. The project cycle is long, and the stage differentiation is severe.
To address this issue, MUNBYN recommended the IRT06 rugged tablet to the client. The tablet computer, combined with the client’s system and solution, helps the client comprehensively grasp the project progress on-site. By optimizing the project process and information management process, the project quality is improved, and the project is efficiently completed.
1. Combine systems for planning routes, improve the quality and efficiency of pre-route construction, reduce engineering costs, and provide the scientific basis for project decision-making;
2. From research to value engineering, systematically conduct sensitivity analysis and comprehensive comparison of various indicators and schemes to determine the optimal scheme;
3. Use new technologies such as barcodes and electronic tags to track the installation status and product information of equipment or buildings in order to better grasp the basic information and status of materials, equipment and construction personnel;
4. Cooperate with integrated system solutions for all stages of the project, including scheme research, feasibility research, preliminary design, value engineering research, etc.