Guangzhou Mengbian Information Technology Co., Ltd. and itsits subsidiaries, distributors (collectively “MUNBYN”, “we”, “us”, “our”) operates the munbynscan.com website and provides products such as handheld computers and rugged tablets (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
– Email address
– Physical address
– The country of residence
– Company/organization name
– Company website
– Company description
– The category your company belongs to
– Your company’s annual sales volume
– Your company’s business involvement
– The position or the department you are in
– Telephone number
– Mobile phone number
– Skype/WhatsApp ID
– Your product purchase preferences
– Your web browsing habits
– First name and last name
– Phone number
How We Collect Your Personal Data
– When you want to get quotation of our products, or seek support from our technical engineers, you may be asked to fill a Contact US form.
– Some information about you and your company are requested when you are willing to become one of our distributors.
– When you are ready to subscribe to our newsletter, you need to sign up and enter you e-mail address to continue.
– Our chatbot may ask for and record relevant information when you chat with us on chatbot.
-Your detailed requirements and preferences for our products and services may be collected when you transact with us via all kinds of communication approaches.
Whom We Will Disclose These Information To
We shall not disclose your personal information to anyone outside MUNBYN collective other than those for which advance permission has been obtained, and those cases where such disclosure is legally requested and permitted.
Subsidiaries, distributors, offices
We may need to disclose some elements of your personal information to them as they play a role in fulfilling transactions or satisfying your requests. They are required to keep the information confidential, and will never be allowed to utilize your private information for other purposes.
Other third parties
We may need to disclose some of your personal information to other third parties like shipping companies or postal services involved in the fulfillment of one transaction.
We may need to disclose certain information about you to regulatory authorities or appropriate agencies if requested.
We may need to disclose certain personal information about you to credit agencies to conduct appropriate checks when you are transacting with us.
Use of Data
MUNBYN uses the collected data for various purposes:
– To carry out a transaction or to deliver services that you request from us
– To provide you with information about our products, solutions, support and services that may interest you
– To research and develop better products to satisfy the market
– To improve the quality and user experience of our sites
– To carry out better marketing strategies
– To detect, prevent and respond to fraud, intellectual property infringement, violations of our Terms & Conditions, and violations of law or other misuses of the sites
Correction or Ceasing Use of Your Personal Information
You can correct your personal information, such as E-mail ID, phone number and mailing address by going to the page on which you provided the information, so as to maintain the integrity of your information. If you want MUNBYN to stop using your private data, you can fill a form on our Contact Us page, or refer to the contact information listed below. Whenever you ask for reviewing, correction, or ceasing use of your personal information, we shall take actions to deal with your requests as soon as possible as long as we confirm your identity.
Disclosure of Data
MUNBYN may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
– To comply with a legal obligation
– To protect and defend the rights or property of MUNBYN
– To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
– To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
– To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Handling of Personal Information on Other Websites
MUNBYN is not obliged to protect your private information collected by other sites that are linked to this website. Please make sure you review privacy policies of each site.
– By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– By visiting this page on our website: https://munbynscan.com/contact-us
– By Phone: +86 13556025664
V3 Effective Date: June 1, 2023