MUNBYN (the manufacturer of the Handheld & POS) offers a 12-36 months (based on customer’s needs) Service Agreement under the name of MUNBYN Standard Warranty. This Service Agreement will come into effect as soon as the contracted products are delivered to MUNBYN’s customers.
MUNBYN warrants its products to be:
• Free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal operation.
• Conformed with MUNBYN ‘s specifications and user manual. Once the products are sold, MUNBYN has no obligation to modify or update them.
If MUNBYN determines that a product has failed due to material or workmanship defects, MUNBYN’s obligation to defective products is limited to free repair or replacement of the defective product. Customer is responsible for shipping the product to MUNBYN and assumes all costs and risks associated with such transportation. MUNBYN is responsible for paying the return shipping cost to the customer. If MUNBYN determines that there are no defects (“No Defect Found”) or the product does not meet the warranty repair conditions, MUNBYN will charge the customer for the return shipping cost and the minimum repair cost.
In this warranty, repair means repairing or adjusting the product to remedy the defects defined in this warranty and restore the product to normal operating condition. MUNBYN may choose to use new or refurbished parts to repair the defect. Replacement means that MUNBYN replaces the product with a structure that is the same or equivalent to the original product. We provide extended warranty service, you can contact us for details.
The customer may be required to provide evidence of the product delivery date and the original contract signing date with MUNBYN.
The warranty does not apply to defects caused by the following reasons:
• Abuse, misuse, neglect, or accidental damage
• Customer or third-party supplied software
• Unauthorized attachment, removal, or alteration of any part of the product
• Unauthorized maintenance or repair
• Unusual mechanical, physical, or electrical stress, scratches, or dents
• accidents, liquid spills, natural disasters such as floods or lightning, loss or damage during transportation
• Failure to return units with the complete accessory kit originally supplied
In addition to ownership, the above warranties exclude and replace all other written or oral, express or implied, statutory or other forms of warranties. Implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose do not apply. MUNBYN is not bound by any statements or warranties made by any other person, including MUNBYN’s dealers, distributors, resellers, and employees. MUNBYN is not responsible for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages and its liability shall not exceed the actual amount paid by the customer for the product. In no event shall MUNBYN be liable for damages caused by the dealer or its customers for using the product beyond its intended purpose.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Warranty Policy, please email our support team to firstname.lastname@example.org